Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy to be home!

Well - I think we are slowly catching up to the rest of the country here. We landed in Orlando around 10:30pm Saturday night, caught a cab from the airport and was home unpacking by midnight. We hit the pillow around 12:30 and I was out till around 9am maybe 9:30am!!! It was sooooooo nice to be back in my bed! The Italians and French like to sleep on very firm mattresses. So, yesterday we finished up the laundry, Chris and Judith brought our puppy Bernardo back to us. Then the 4 of us (Bernardo had to stay home) went to Epcot to do what ... Eat food and drink wine!!! It was so nice being back home with friends!

Well ... I'll post later and tell you all about our next travel plans! *smile* ... they are in the works as we speak!

Ciao' ... Au Revior!

P.S. - I am reformatting some pictures that I will be posting soon.

No comments: