Wednesday, October 18, 2006

At $0.55 per minute ... this is going to be short!

OK ... so I am in the port of Naples Italy. We made it to Rome and had an amazing time!!! I am going to put my thoughts into a word document and tomorrow or the next day I will log on and just cut and paste them. All I have to say is that this cruise ship is amazing, Rome was breathtaking, our driver was awesome ... (I think I can find a few more adjectives) ha ha

Dawn and I did a tour of Pompeii today ... everytime we turn around, all we can say is "Look at that!" and "Oh my goodness!!!"

This is an experience that everyone should have at least once in their lifetime!!!

I'll have more later with pictures!!! Talk to you all soon.

Bill

1 comment:

kathy said...

hey guys! i've been keeping an eye on you two! it looks like ya'll are having a blast and i am sooooo jealous!!! can't wait to see more pictures and hear more stories!

xoxoxox