Thursday, October 26, 2006

Enjoy these ... Its Karaoke Time!!!

Here are some shots from the famous Karaoke night on the cruise!!! Its looks like we are very talented and that we should find an agent when we return ... but believe me when I say ... this was towards the "END" of the night!!!

Johan was awesome ... An Austrian bartender who could NOT be stumped with a drink order. The man was amazing ... I hope Johan knows that Dawn and I will always remember him and a few others for a very long time. Manuella, Tanya, James, Tervor, Carola ... all together they made our cruise the "Trip of a lifetime!"

Thank you all!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Boy just wanted to say hi Love the pics you two look like your enjoying yourself I see Dawn is already flirting with other Guys Bill haha love you guys I will see ya soon

That BOy!!!!!!!