Monday, October 23, 2006

Finally -- a Post from Dawn

Eat . . . Sleep . . . Drink . . . repeat. that's pretty much the cruise. It's been the trip of a lifetime. I get to be Mrs. Brister! And I get to spend all my time with my HUSBAND.

We're having a great trip. The service on this cruise is amazing. They are all very kind and smart. They think of what you want before you know you want it. The other people on the ship are really cool. We have a circle of "cruise friends" that we hang out with every day and are having a blast. Bill and I are the "kids" on the cruise and it's made us celebrities! That and the fact that we are honeymooning -- or maybe it was Bill's Karaoke performance of Just a Gigolo -- he brought down the house. We'll post pictures soon.

For now -- we have to run, they are opening the lunch buffet!

No comments: