Monday, October 02, 2006

Introductions - T minus 12 days

Well hello - in 12 days I will be marrying my best friend and partner in life. Dawn and I met 2 1/2 years ago, 3 months after I moved to Orlando Florida to be closer to my 2 boys. If you want to get to know me better before we go on check out www.thebristers.com ... here is where I have introduced all the players in this play called "My Life!"

I'll be using this blog mainly to talk about the places Dawn and I go ... we love to travel to far away places and explore. In the 2 1/2 years we have been together we have been to the West Coast (San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles), Washington DC, Pensacola Florida, Bristol Tennessee and the Florida Keys (where we are getting married). We have also been to Paris and Versailles France ... that was a wonderful trip and we REALLY enjoyed our week there.

I'll do my best to keep this blog up to date on our trips with pictures and stories ... leave comments, suggestions or ideas if you want to.

Thanks for reading -

Bill Brister

No comments: