Saturday, October 07, 2006

7 Days Away - Starting the "Last of ... " week!!!


It is Saturday October 7th and Dawn is out doing some yard sale pillaging! I was able to grab a brand new Ping bag and some cheap irons for $40 ... oh yea, and an HP Laser Jet printer for $15 ... not bad for just dropping her off on the corner so she can walk around to look at other peoples junk. Oh well, what to do ... I know ... BLOG!!! The pictures are my "wishful thinking" thoughts I am sending to Dawn ... who know, somone might be looking to get rid of that junker they have in the back yard for $50!!! A boy can dream right??? *smile*
So, to the title of my post today ... I call this the "Last of ..." week because I can just hear it. From tomorrow morning till next Saturday when we get married, either Dawn or myself will be doing something, we'll stop, look at eachother and say ... "You know, this is the last {insert weekly chore, day of the week, bill being paid, or anything that might not be done the rest of the week here} of our single life ... Next time we do this we'll be MARRIED!!!" I am about as excited as she is and I am sure the first 2 or 3 "Last of's" we come up with will be followed with an "awwwwwww thats so sweet" or "*smile* ... I know baby, I am so excited!!!" But come Wednesday or Thursday, it will take every ounce of energy for me to say ... "Your right honey, this IS the last time I'll be folding your bra as a single guy!" ha ha ... yea, I know I am going to pay for that!!! *grin*

So, today, after Dawn and Devin come back from the yard sale excursion ... we are going to grab a bite to eat and head over to Epcot @ Disney. Every year they put on a "Food and Wine Festival" and during this festival they have bands come to play. Well, tonight they have the one, the only ... LOVERBOY!!! That is right "Everybody's working for the weekend" and "Hot girls in love" and who can forget "The kid is hot tonight" ... let me preface this by saying when I was 16 years old my first EVER concert was Loverboy and The Hooters at the COW Palace in San Francisco!!! I was introduced to the live concert scene by LOVERBOY and have always smiled recently when I step into an elevator or dentist office and hear "Turn me loose" being played over the background music speakers!


So, tonight I will be shooting a few "LOVERBOY LIVE" pictures and sending them up here for everyone to enjoy!!! Well, all 3 of my friends who read this blog!!! ha ha.

OK ... well I have been charged by Dawn to hang a painting in the bathroom before she gets home so I need to break out my tape measure and hammer in order to properly install said painting!

No comments: