Thursday, October 05, 2006

Single digits till W-Day (9 days left)

I am now in scramble mode ... did I wrap everything up? Will life cease to exist once I leave Central Florida for my wedding and will I come home to chaos and mayhem because I forgot to forward my email. Dawn and I were talking yesterday and we reached a point in the conversation where we both looked at eachother and said "If its not scheduled now, its not important." Our wedding has turned from the original idea of having a couple friends and family around us on a beach somewhere in sandals and beach wear ... to a "beach formal" affair with flowers, caterers, photographers, videographers, dresses, suits, DJ's ... I think you get my point!
This wedding is going to be such an amazing day ... I think that our original idea was the raw canvas with a few broad strokes on what our wedding was going to look like, and over the past 18 months Dawn and I have been able to fill in the details and the picture is now a masterpiece. We went down to the Keys for a weekend to "finalize" everything and met with the photographer. She snapped a few pictures of us and all I have to say is I AM ONE LUCKY MAN!!! I cant wait to see Dawn when she walks down the aisle toward me.

As you can see ... lucky does not even begin to describe it! So, now what? We are sure there is that ONE detail that is being overlooked and until we return home from our honeymoon and find that the world is still turning and that Central Florida is still one of the BEST places to live ... we will be happy!!! I am going to have plenty of pictures to share and stories posted here from the different places we visit.

We have an action packed honeymoon ... wanna hear about it? Well, sit back and enjoy our trip with us. After the wedding Saturday night, we are picked up from the hotel at 9:30am and whisked away to the Miami airport where we fly from there to Washington DC, then to Frankfurt Germany and from there to Rome Italy! We stay in Rome overnight (Monday), tour the city on Tuesday morning and around 5pm we end up on the coast to board our cruise! We leave Rome Tuesday night and make stops in Naples Italy, Palermo Sicily, Basita France, Marseille France, Cannes France and end our tour in Nice France where we will relax in Nice for a few days before coming home! Yea - I like that itinerary too!!!

So ... the countdown has now reached the single digits. I never thought this time would come so quickly. I am glad its finaly here and I am going to be even more excited to continue my life when we return from our world tour!










No comments: