Friday, November 03, 2006

Did anyone notice HOCKEY started???

If you know me well, you know I am a hockey fan! I love the sport, it is the ONLY sport that I follow ... as most of you know, for one year I had my dream job. I worked for an NHL franchise the San Jose Sharks!!!

Anyway - I think Dawn realized how important she is to me when I scheduled my wedding during the opening weeks of Hockey season and then a 10 day honeymoon on top of that. Well, now that we are back home and caught up to the east coast time zone ... I can now sit back, turn on the TV and enjoy the next 6 months of Hockey and 2 months of post season.

Except tonight (and tomorrow night), well, and next Friday and Sat ... see, there is minor league hockey team here in Central Florida. The Florida Seals ( www.floridaseals.com ) ... Dawn and I have season tickets and they opened their season last weekend when we were still in France. Sooooooo - Tonight is MY season opener!!! I am very excited and I can not wait to step into that arena.

Oh yes, I'll send up some pictures for you all to enjoy! I wish hockey had like a tag line or a theme song. Oh well ... I guess I'll just sing to myself then. Plug your ears.

No comments: