Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I am pleased to announce the arrival of ...

Jaden Raymond Lindley

Here he is ... Brian and Michelle and Madeline are the proud parents (and big sister) to Jaden ... pronounce Jay-den!!!
As most of you know, and the rest will learn right now - Brian is my best friend. Brian and I have been friends since we met back in 1993. Brian's daughter, Madeline, was in my wedding to Dawn last month!
Today, while I was out and about, shopping at Lowes I received a text message on my phone from Brian stating "Its go time" ... my heart skipped, my stomach turned (due to the fact that Jaden's due date is suppose to be in 5 weeks!!!) and I did a little happy dance!!! He texted me back about 20 minutes later saying "Its go time - Emergency C-Section" ... I was giddy with anticipation knowing that my buddy was going to have his first son in his arms before the end of the day!
Brian sent me his online photo album of Jaden's first few hours in the hospital and the picture you see above encapsulates the whole experience!!!
Brian is the proud papa of Jaden ... his first son!!! Congrats Brian - I love you my friend!!! I know what your feeling right now and my only suggestion is to cherish it.
Your Friend
Bill

No comments: