Friday, January 26, 2007

Goin Back to Cali ... Cali ... Cali!!!

Dawn and I are heading back out to California this weekend ... well, first we are running to Chris and Judith's tonight for dinner and to drop off Bernardo!!! He is going to stay with his brothers for a week while we are gone. Then Saturday ... Dawn and I are driving out to Tampa to see Spamalot (Monty Python if you never heard of that) .... its a broadway play. Then, Sat evening we get home, pack up and get ready for my bazillion hour flight from Orlando to Washington DC to Los Angeles. You would think I could get on the flight from Orlando to Los Angeles non-stop right ... NOOOOOOOOO! That would be to easy and cost twice as much ... so I opt for the "swing by DC" route. Dawn of course is flying the non-stop ... so she leaves 2 hours after I do and gets to LA 30 minutes before me ... LOVE THAT?

While we are in California, I am going to be meeting with some business potentials, old friends, people I have not seen in many many years. Then we are off to Los Angeles again. OH YEA, we are renting a car in LA and driving up to San Jose ... then on Thursday, we are staying in Monterey for a nice "romantic" evening (meaning I cant have my cell phone with me) *YIKES!!!*

Once in LA we are staying with my buddy Brian Lindley ... going to get to know Jaden our Godson ... hang out ... eat yummy steaks, drink delicious wine, play a little cribbage, watch the super bowl (GO COLTS!) ... then come home Monday afternoon.

Lots going on ... going to be busy busy ... will try to get some information up here while I am out in California. I hope you are all doing well.

Until the next time ...

No comments: