Friday, June 29, 2007

Hockey and the Quest for the Cup!

Hello friends ... I am proud and pleased to announce the launch of a NEW BLOG! Yes, thats right ... yesterday I worked on the format, I played around with colors, I posted some things along with Clint.

WHY you might ask ... well, this blog I have started is a collaboration of knowledge and insight shared by Brian Lindley, Clint Bundrick and myself. I decided to try this out because throughout the Hockey season the 3 of us enjoy a friendly NHL Fantasy Hockey league and we also share through email the musings of our smack talkin'.

This blog is still in its growth phase - we will be adding to it more information more functions and more stuff in general.

Check it out - http://icejunkies.blogspot.com

Hope you all are well ... till next time

No comments: