Sunday, June 03, 2007

The Bundrick Wedding - June 2, 2007

Last night Dawn and I went to witness Clint and Cailin get married. Tyler and Bryan were absolutely wonderful at the wedding and I was so very proud of them and the way they behaved. My two boys are growing up so fast and becoming responsible young men!

Now - The Wedding! What an awesome and beautiful wedding Clint and Cailin put together. I will have to write more later about the wedding and maybe I will get Dawn to add some words also. In the meantime - here are some pictures of the wedding and a couple video's to watch too. Sorry about the quality of the video's ... I was using my phone to capture the moments!



Here Comes The Bride!!!



Husband and Wife!



Already assuming his role!



Glowing and Gorgeous!



I was able to get them to stand still for 3 seconds while I snapped this picture for my blog!



Thier First Dance!



Clint goin for the Garter!




Everyone always threatens to smash the cake into the brides face ... but nobody is SUPPOSE to actually do it ... RIGHT???




Their First Dance as Husband and Wife ... they are by far one of the cutest couples we know (right up there with the Lindleys and US of course!)

Congrats Clint and Cailin Bundrick - We are so very happy for you and we are excited to finally have you 2 back in a "normal" routine!

No comments: