Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Happy 30 Somthingish to Dawn!!!



Today is my wife's birthday!!! This birthday is exremely special to me for many reasons.

1. She is my wife now! This is the first time in our relationship that I am celebrating my wife's birthday. *grin*

2. We are celebrating it in California - Dawn and I both lived and worked in the Bay Area. I grew up just one hour from where we are (San Jose, Ca for those reading that dont know where I am this week) ... we visited my parents this past week, some very close friends and we are 15 minutes away from the San Jose Shark Tank ... (where the Sharks play hockey)

3. This is the first year in our relationship that I am spending Dawn's birthday WITH HER!!! Thats right ... the past 2 birthdays Dawn has had, we have not been together. Dawn's company holds a HUGE global meeting every year during the first week of December! The past 2 years I have had jobs that did not allow me to travel so I had to wish her a happy birthday over the phone ... this year ... WE ARE TOGETHER!!!

Ok ... so now that I am done gushing. Tonight I am taking her to a nice cute french restaurant in San Francisco, then we'll probably drive around downtown for a bit and head home. Its going to be a great night ... Dawn has no clue that I have done up a flower spread, some presents and I just addded an Olive and Cheese plate to the mix!!!

I just want Dawn to know that I love her with all my heart ... she is the best thing that has happened to me in a long long time. I am looking forward to spending many many more birthdays with her!!!

If you get a chance ... drop her a line and wish her a happy birthday. If you dont have her email address, leave her a comment here on the blog.

I hope everyone is doing well and happy. I'll post more tomorrow about how dinner was and our evening! Plus - I'll tell ya about our plans for tomorrow night! Here is a hint - I am going to a Sharks game with Dawn tomorrow night!!! *snicker*

Till the next post ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Dawn happy birthday to you! la la la. I was singing it! We love ya!
Anj pete jon.