Friday, September 26, 2008

The Arrival Of The Boys!!!

That's right, Tyler and Bryan are heading down to Orlando this weekend. I get so excited every time they come to visit ... and I am doubly excited this time because we are going to Epcot! Not only is it cool taking my boys to Epcot, watching them run around, pulling Dawn and I here and there ... they laughing, the fun, the "magic" ... this weekend is also the kick off to the International Food and Wine Festival in Epcot. This even runs every year for about 8 weeks and every country puts out a little booth and serves samplings of food from their country, along with a beer and wine *smile*. So not only do we get to have fun with the boys, take them on the rides, laugh, play and skip (OK, maybe not skip) ... but we also get to force foreign food down their throat and watch the different faces they make when we tell them they just ate a duck liver, or a snail, or even worse ... A VEGETABLE!!!

It just warms my heart to prepare and think of all the torture I get to put my wonderful sons through this weekend ... *giggle* Now ... for the BIG news!!! My FAVORITE band is playing in Epcot tonight too. That's Right ... not only do I get to see my Bad Ass kids ... Take them to Epcot for hours of laughable fun ... threaten them with bodily harm if they don't eat snails *snicker* ... Enjoy the BEST food and wine festival in the world ... I also get to see Big Bad Voodoo Daddy!!!!!!!! For a sampling of BBVD's smooth and tasty digs check out this little homemade video from one of their concerts last year *no - not mine!* - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_sH04aRcGk

Other than that ... its going to be a lighting fast weekend with the boys ... I am sure I'll be posting some pictures of the festivities here on the blog so keep checking (if you want to) - or you can just come back another day and catch up on all the fun we had! *grin*

No comments: