Saturday, August 09, 2008

Excuses are like ...

How many times have I said I am going to focus on posting to my personal blog? How many times have I told both of you (I would be surprised if I had more than 2 readers - ha ha)? Ok, once again, I am going to put my blog on my "To Do" list and commit to posting at least ONCE A WEEK! So, what I need from anyone reading this stale and stagnant repository of personal content is if you see me go more than 7 days without posting - send me an email and ask me why I dont care enough about my friends to keep them updated on my wonderful and exciting life! ha ha ... we'll see how that goes.

To catch you all up to speed, Dawn is in her final days of her 9 day Singapore trip ... she flies home on Monday, arrives @ 8pm and turns around Tuesday afternoon to fly to Dallas for 2 days. She is going to be destroyed when she gets home next week ... My plan next weekend includes drawn shades, calm music, a massage and NO plans. She has had a hard trip this time ... in 5 weeks, she will have been home 7 days! Thats right ... out of 35 days, my poor wife has spent 7 nights in her own bed. I think she deserves and has earned a nice Spa day ... dont you?

For me ... I have been working, playing and posting (www.dailydeke.com) yea, I know ... the "other" blog. I am also 3 months into learning and playing Hockey! So far, it has been beyond GREAT ... it has been incredible and insipring. I am having sooo much fun learning how to play the sport I love so much. I'll be talking more about my lessons and the skills I learn.

I am in the red - ready for the faceoff!

Ready for the break away ... rushing the net!
















We spent 9 wonderful days in California with my parents and the boys ... Tyler and Bryan spent 3 weeks in July with the Grandparents and then Dawn and I joined them for the last week. It was non-stop ... Dawn and I were ran into the ground by the time we got home, but it was awesome hanging with the boys and my parents. So - for now ... till next time!

No comments: