Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Waiting to board in Orlando - I had to get to the airport 3 hours before departure since I could not get assigned seating online with my miles tickets - I did not want to be stuck sitting on the milk crate with the chickens and goats. So my 3 hour early plan got me aisle seat with the chickens and goats - ha ha ... I was on the aisle seat in row 26. The plane I was on had 26 rows of seats - so yes, I was the last row. Well - the poor kid sitting in the middle seat wraped himself up in a nice comfy fleece sweater and then turned the overhead AC nozzle on full blast. SO - by the time I landed in Denver my right elbow was black from frost bite.

The flight from Denver was almost as bad - I was not able to get an aisle seat, however, the ticket agent was nice enough to put me in a middle seat in an exit row. I like exit rows, MORE leg room! However, the 2 dudes flanking me were not the most considerate gentlemen I have sat with. The guy on my left now wanted to read his paper, with his leg crossed - evidently he had all the room in the world he needed. The guy on my right - well, he was about 13 hours into his 12 hour deodorant. Dawn and I refer to that as "product failure."

Once I arrived in Orange County - ALL was good in the hood!

No comments: