Friday, April 13, 2007

How to kill time while waiting for Investors to call!



So - while I sit and chew my finger nails to the knuckle waiting for potential investors to call and offer me help in building my empire ... I kill time by playing NHL 07 on my XBox system! Today was the BEST game of my career ... playing against the Nashville Predators in Nashville! I am able to get Joe Thornton a hat trick in the first 2:40 of the game ... and it was just downhill for Nashville from there. As you can see - I destroyed them early and just kept the blood flowing, never really giving them time to shore up the dam!

This is pretty much the best way for me to keep my mind off of the impending death I will endure if I am unable to obtain funding for my company. I am VERY close and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel ... I am hoping that it is the end of the tunnel and NOT an oncomming train!

Till next time ...

No comments: