Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Bowl Sunday - Go Colts!!!

Its Sunday morning in sunny Southern California ... Brian and Michelle are still asleep and I have not heard Jaden make any noise yet. Last night was fun ... Brian and I popped open the 1998 Cab Sav from V Sattui ... back last year during the Stanley Cup playoffs Brian and I have friendly little wagers during each round. We pick what teams are going to win, sometimes we throw in over/under points to decide a tie ... well, I swept all 4 rounds!!! So the final wager was this 98 Cab Sav! It was an amazing bottle of wine.

This is the second year in a row that I am getting to spend Super Bowl Sunday in LA with Brian ... yesterday I sat down, did a little thinking and carefully placed my wagers. I think I have about $25 on the game today. I bet that the Colts would win by 7 points or more, I bet that the shortest field goal would be made less than 24.5 yards and I bet that one team would not score 3 times in a row without the other team scoreing.

So, wish me luck! Till the next time ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you would never know that Michelle, Stephanie, Madeline, Stevie and I were there too for the popping of the wine. :sigh: